- Canta e Cammina International Choral Festival is a non-competitive event that takes place annually in Camino al Tagliamento (UD);
- All choirs can participate without any age or repertoire limit;
- The Festival lasts four days, from Thursday to Sunday. Evening concerts are scheduled on Thursday, Friday and Saturday in Camino al Tagliamento and in the neighboring towns;
- On Sunday morning the traditional itinerant concert takes place on the courts and streets of Camino al Tagliamento;
- The organization can provide accommodation for groups wishing to stay overnight during the days of the event. Methods and costs are indicated on REGISTRATION.